Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update... 2, maybe 3, days later

How long have I been working on this? Last night I received a comment from the "back seat bloggers" at home. Yea! (Not really) Josh informed me that my blog looks like "Twilight" and can't it be more colorful like Cali's? What??? Twilight? Did I subconsciously do that? Am I not a bright, colorful person like Cali? Well, whatever... Maybe I'll overhaul it at a later (much later) date. Right after I post some pics of Edward and Bella! Ha! Ha! This morning I'm obsessed. I haven't washed my hair or used the bathroom in hours! Every time I change an element on my page I have to look at every other blog that I know of. I'm not making much progress but I'm getting to know a lot of you better! I'm still having problems with the "about me" element - it simply isn't there! I'm trying to edit the html to see if there is a problem there (oh my gosh! Did I just say html? Did I ever really care what that was?) but no luck so far. I think they wrote the instructions in super geek - a language I don't read, write or speak! And... do other people blog about blogging? Well, I'm going to the bathroom!!