Tuesday, September 1, 2009
"What the heck!"
is what I said about 5 minutes into making this blog! So much more time consuming than expected. All this work for the only 2 people who will actually follow my blog - my mom (who in all things is dependable and supportive) and Em, my baby sister, (who walked me through this and should probably check and see if I'm doing it right!) And thanks to Natalie who said something to me that made me think, "Maybe blogging is a good thing... I should do it." And Zachary for all his great input on the designing of this blog (Oh wait! Zachary was NO help at all! He totally washed his hands of it after only 2 minutes, proclaiming, "I can't help you... I'm single and don't yet have a licence to blog." I announced to Brent and the kids that "I'm making a family blog and if you're embarrassed by that then don't read it!" Most of them just nodded distractedly and mumbled something like, "okay... have fun". So, here it is in all it's glory! Please remember that it, like me, is a work in progress.
